December 25, 2006

Camping

It's been ages since I last posted a new post. Well, don't really feel like blogging since no one pays attention to my blog as well. I've just came back from a camp somewhere at Kota Padawan ( 10th mile ) in Kuching. I had lots of fun besides knowing some "old friends" who seems like strangers to me. We haven't been seeing each others for years as well. Fortunately, they are still able to recognize this "old" me.

The food preparation was perfect. They make sure you eat the amount you needed. Instead of making you feel hungry. We had station games as well and learnt how to work together to achieve the goal. Badly, we lost in the game. Sob* sob* I woke up at 6AM every morning!! All this has turned me into a really weak and sleepy guy. But I managed to get myself powered up to handle the rest of the day. At night, we would just talk and talk and talk till midnight. That's why I'm so exhausted during the daytime.

We had campfire and steamboat at a night and sang around the fire. Just then, it started raining. Eventually the rain stopped, so we continue our activities outdoors. At first, I though the whole camp would be so boring. Who knows, it turned out to be fun... Haha~ Well, just want to wish you guys a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!! MERRY CHRISTMAS~ HOHOHO~

No comments: