April 04, 2007

Changed Class~

Hahahaha~ Finally!! I got what I want! That is to study in a semi-science class!! Actually, I got approved straight away after I handed in the letter. I can't believe my PK I would agree with me that soon...... She was like, Oh, you can go into your new class now if you want... Exhilarated when I heard this!!

Well, there's of course something that I need to confess. I really missed that class, especially those friends who has been in the same class with me since Form 1. Guys, I'm gonna miss you all!!! Moved to the new class today. Met some of my "old" friends~! Sitting beside Han Ching which is a real bad bad boy.. Jajaja..JK~ XD

Tomorrow I'll formally start my lesson on Accounting. Yoohoo~~ I like Accounts~! Hope I can still catch up since I transfer around April. Well, God bless me!!

No comments: