December 13, 2007

tagged...

you know, i hardly got tagged. unfortunately, this time is by that "obnoxious" faustine.. wakakaka!! no offences.. :)

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) Laptop!! 1st choice
(b) a driving license str8 after my 17th b'day
(c) scholarship.. how sad..
(d) a car for myself.. LOL
(e) a flight to europe..

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) i dun own one.. o.O
(b) dun wanna see my mom's face lor..
(c) NO $$!!
(d) no one will ever grumble or nag at me... =D
(e) europe is so nice ok!?

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: "obnoxious" faustine =X

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) gorgeous, my stomach's not feeling well!! hahax
(b) kind
(c) honest
(d) OBNOXIOUS, =D
(e) big scary eyes that'd jeer at u.. O.O hahahaa.. JK...

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU: she ar,, oh yeah oh yeah! she did one good thing! she tagged me, so touched!! T.T *sobbing*

MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance):
definitely me myself.. DUH! God invented me.. LOL.. :)

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
BACK-STABBING!! the most, that's all

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
(a) Tonyong.
(b) I
(c) Don't
(d) Really
(e) Tag
(f) People... cuz it's ma huan! xD happy holidayz.. ending soon.. sad

No comments: