April 21, 2009

Tagged by Soon-to-be-in-Brisbane-Tonyong

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.


Why did you choose the photo?
- I love the smile!

When was the last time you ate pizza?
- In Pastor Cheli's house last Thursday, which I did not manage to eat 2! D;

The last song you've listen too?
- Clinging to the Cross

What are you doing beside answering this tag?
- Chatting in MSN

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
- Handsome full! hahaha! i think names like Pui Pui is rather cool for someone!

Tag 6 perso, the following questions are related to them.
1) CHONG LEE HUI
2) John Sim
3) Jun Wei
4) -
5) -
6) Barnabas?

Who is number 1?
- My beloved pretty, cute and spare-tyred sister. hehe

No.3 has a relationship with?
- I think it's "somebody"... lol

Say something about number 5.
- no number 5 in my list. xD

How about number 4?
- ---

Who is number 2?
- A DUDE

Say something to number 6.
- Stop laughing for one day pls.... D:

No comments: