October 30, 2006

Frostbiten


Today was Alan's birthday, one of my buddy, so we went to watch this Swedish vampire movie called "Frostbiten". The movie was so stupid that even the dogs actually talked to the vampire and thanked him for killing the rabbit. The poster was kinda scary, but the storyline was stupid. A vampire which survived for more than 100+ years, looking for medicine to cure him from becoming a vampire which died eventually...

If vampire did exist, I don't think I would be here anymore. Well, talking about Alan's birthday, we actually gave him 3 coloured condoms. Hope he won't try it that soon... Haha.. Went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for The Ultimate which I didn't manage to finish up after a meal at the McD. Well, nothing interesting happended so far. Looking forward to the Sematan trip that seems impossible. Tata, wait for my next blog!!!!

1 comment: