October 26, 2006

ISCF dinner

Another update from me. Well, just came back from the ISCF dinner today. I was the MC for the day, who made no preparation at all for the whole week before the dinner. So it was kinda like so messed up. But, me and Alexis, another MC managed to get the whole thing back to shape. Thanks to our intelligence...haha...mind you, I'm not bragging.

The food started late and then it all came in at once. Kinda weird though. Yan Hui, Fidelia, Esmond and Sherene shared their testimonies. I think everyone had fun just like me. Guess what? I'd be the committee of ISCF next year! I didn't know that until my named was mentioned. What a happy and "prosperous" night. We all 6 dishes which we all expected to be 5... The specky 5 performed and it was nice.

Urmm..well, there's nothing else I can say until the next update. So guys and "gals", do read my blog... :P

No comments: