March 16, 2007

CF Conferece... IT ROx~

Hey! I've been to the CF conference organised by KUCHING TOWN NO.1 ISCF~ And it's under international standard wor... High marks would be given to my KK~ Yay! Luckily I did join this year's camp!!

Well, through this camp, I get to know more about God and Jesus! Urmm... also, I get to know girls from St. Teresa. Not as mean as I thought they would be. They're kinda active, willing to get know of people, especially those who look like strangers to them. Anyways, it's fun to interact with them. I jumped into the cool stream and washed my head with shampoo there.

We all woke up at 6.00am and I took an ice-cold water bath!!! I dunno whether you guys could stand the coldness or not. Though it's really really fun... 1 bad thing is that there's A LOT of MOSQUITOES flying around and sucking your BLOOD!!!! Oh yeah, forgot to tell you ppl that there's a Russian, a British and a Korean who joined our camp. But they're kinda introvert...... I just talked to the Korean and British more, but the Russian... Hardly opened his mouth.... haha~

Well, if there's another conference, surely join it! K, stop here. Anything appealing I'll post it. Tata~~

No comments: