March 28, 2007

Public Speaking Competition

Well, I participated in the public speaking competition today. There's only 6 person taking part in the competition... Unluckily, I got number 4 ONLY!! *sob.. I only had a day to prepare the speech. Was glad that I was still manage to get number 4 after a day of memorizing wad I need to say.

Joshua Sim from 5A got number 1, while a form 3 girl got number 2 and Brice Tan from 5A as well got number 3... If there's any other chance, I'll surely have my full preparation!! Hope there'd be one soon.. hiak hiak.. and that time, I shall RULE... HOHOHO!!! Urmm.. nothing else.. got bad bad bad bad result for my chemistry.. ONLY 40!! AARGh!!!! Unbelievable..!! Just got pass, well, thanked God as well for letting me pass. I shall strive for the best this term exam as I didn't study for tihs time's exam!! HRmpf.. soB*

I shall continue to moarn now.. hehe.. Adios!! GAMBATEH!! :P

No comments: