July 30, 2007

Interact's 12th Installation Night

Yesterday was the 12th Installation Night for Interact Club of SMK Kuching Town No.1. Though I'm not a member of the club, I was chosen to be the emcee with my partner, Crystal Lee that night. It means that I gotta prepare lots of stuff right? Who knows, teacher helped us with that so NO WORRY..

The Installation was held at The Banquet. Somewhere near 4 1/2 mile. I was called to go there for rehearsal at 2.00pm but instead I went there at 3.00pm. The time I arrived, the teacher who was suppose to prepare the script for us hadn't arrived yet. And when she did come to the place, the thing she told us is.. MY PRINTER "ROSAK".. cannot print. OH My.. this thing was hell too impromptu for me lar... Luckily she tried her best and did get the whole thing printed that day. Many schools attended this installation dinner which had put a burden on me.. Even the Swimburne college dudes came..


Kenny instructing them wad 2 do..

It appeared that I went there for nothing. So, I went to take my blazer. And then went home..


yo~ that's me b4 going there

Upon arrival, the air-cond wasn't on yet. Ppl are busy with the tickets thingy..




ning jian, the past president wearing shirt with sleeves folded up

The whole place was freaking hot. And guess what.. first time seeing Hui Ting wearing such attire.. gosh..


I'm sure Michael would be exhilarated.. xD

Tonyong with SHORT SKIRT!! FIRST TIME IN HISTORY SHE IS WEARING A SKIRT?! LOL.. no lar.. just being exaggerating.. :)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

The next thing was.. the place was starting get packed.



Jing Jing..

Jing Jing : WHO BEAT ME?!

Then like this lor.. FAST FORWARDDDDD.. ok.. the Prom King and Prom Queen part..


Andrew Ho entertaining us during the PROM KING and QUEEN hour


the prom king nominees...


the prom queen nominees..

The RESULT.. Kenny Ho Kien Yu, the incoming president of Interact Club was the Prom King.. And Cyndi Chia from 5A was the Prom Queen. They hugged each other, danced for a while then down the stage. Tada` End for the part of the Prom King & Queen.


The emcees.. Me with Crystal. Both of our legs are soring.. Sobs..

Some random pictures...


me and jing jing


Tonyong and Faustine

OH yeah, forgot to tell you guys that the script the teacher had typed didn't go accordingly to the programs.. It PUT ME INTO A LOT OF TROUBLES LAR!! Damn.. so pai seh.. run here and there, asking here and there.. no time to eat also. Too bad I didn't have the picture of Andy Chang dancing on the stage...

The group photo of the new B.O.D of Interact Club with PP Frankie Yang and IPP Chai Ko Jee. Oh my, i memorized their names.. Lol~


say cheese!


the ex-head boy with the current head boy. Hoho~ MY MOUTH IS TOO BIG..
-photo courtesy of Lee Teck Siong.

And that ends the entry for today.. So tired.. going to take a nap now.. hehe~ Tata~

No comments: