July 05, 2007

MANIAC

Guess what?! There's a bloody imbecile outside the school compound.. doing something stupid as what others might say. I was looking outside the window that time. Then looked into his eyes, I called my friend to see if she knows who he is or not.. Know what that jerk did?!!??!

He stood up and took his so called "thing" out of his pants and shake it in front of us. Gosh... in a bright day like that?! Haha, our sit-in teacher saw what he did. We closed all the window pane. How funny, he ran away when the security guard of our school passed by.

WEll, don't hesitate to look out at the window next time. Who knows, you might just see someone taking his "thing" out... Oh yeah, I'll be the MC for the assembly tomorrow. First time!!!! In front of hundreds of students!! Hell nervous.... PHHEWW... good luck to me. :)

No comments: