December 09, 2008

It has ENDED!

Muahahahaha.. after years of striving, finally comes the day of finishing the final exam of the secondary school that is SPM! I suppose I'd be the last person to blog about this. Couldn't really express how I feel about the whole thing, having to start a new school life again in college someday. Everything would turn back to the starting point where I have to get to know new friends.


The genius, Christine, washing her face before the last paper!

I'm gonna miss my school. In fact, I'd been studying in that school for 5 years. Who wouldn't miss it? I mean, many things happened in my old school like what happened to Kuching High. Funny things, happy things and when things come to worse, sad things. I've been through a lot in the school, chances have been given to me and I appreciate them. We wouldn't stand chance to experience the same thing when we turn up in colleges or universities.

Me and my classmates went to Enter K and had sorta like a farewell party. Just to remember those faces who would be leaving us. It was fun, except the things inside were like, c'mon.. even my house has got better karaoke set. LOL... don't believe? ask my mom then, she's a K-freak. haha


I know I know, should have bought a digital camera...

Hrmm.. we didn't get much free time to spend after SPM cause our annual ISCF Dinner was held few days right after the SPM. The girls were busy planning for the dinner, and thanks to them, it all went well. Here are some of the pictures taken using the 2.0 MP phone.. gosh.. I wished I had something better that day. Haha..









Then came the National Bible Camp in Batang Ai... the camp was great. It was quite free to wander around I must say. But I felt better after coming back from the camp.
The guys there were great. Thank God that the weather was just nice... well, only pictures of us coming back. Haha.. was too excited to snap any photos during the camp.





Enjoy the last 3 months you got before going into the next phase of your life!

No comments: