June 22, 2007

Nilai Koperasi Jamin Kesejahteraan



It's the annual "Hari Koperasi" once again. Nothing changed much, well, except that I was the DJ for the song dedication in school. At first was quite nervous since it's my first time talking to the whole school what. Luckily I'm able to cop with the situation. Some told me that I did quite good, one of the teacher actually said that ok!? Just to inform those who didn't listen to what I said --> Tonyong. She was out there at the field recording marks for the Petaunqe Competition. Dunno how to spell it.. but nvm. And she said that she is sick now. Serves her right. Haha

Nothing interesting happended today. Did quite bad in the quiz competition. Haha, TEMBAk.. Sherene, the float you're selling tasted real weird.. lolx.. not being offensive. xP

There's school tomorrow on SATURDAY that will last throughout the month!! But nvm, we're gonna have ealier break end of the year!! Nth else.. Happy dayz~!

No comments: