June 30, 2007

Prefects

On the date 29th June, the 2006/2007 batch prefect had officially retired. It is sure a sad day for them. First of all, would like to talk about some of the contribution from the previous batch. Well, they definitely had done a good job in helping the school as well as serving it. I was selected to be the new head boy for the school this year. I might not be experienced enough, but I am willing to learn and to take up the challenges that I might face.

Took a few advices from the previous batch head boys, thanks a lot to Lee Teck Siong, Kho Yong Hua and of course Lexa Khiew. They gave me some tips on how to lead the prefectorial board without causing much problems. And I'd like to thanks mostly to Lee Teck Siong. As for this year, things would be easier thanks to him and the new system he had introduced.

A great salute to the 2006/2007 batch prefects!!

It will surely be burdening for the rest of the months throughout the year. I do hope I can get co-operation from my fellow teammates. GOGOGO!! xD

No comments: