June 06, 2007

Birthday~!!!


Tonyong made me this.. xD

It's my birthday today.. The 6th June! Well, turning exactly 16 today. Haiz.. getting older years after years. Nvm, talking about my birthday, I woke up at 9.00 something this morning and then went to tuition. Tuition was hell boring. Finally 2 and a half hour of crucial tuition ended at 12.00noon~!! HOho.. then my dad came to pick me.. not knowing that today is MY BIRTHDAY at all. HOw sad for not knowing his own son's birthday. despite the fact that he has a lot of children, I shall forgive him~ HIak hiak.. They bought me 2 T-shirts that glitters. Thanks to Faus, Ton, Khai, Ah Lan and Kenny.

After tuition went to Tonyong's house. FAustine was there as well. We're forced to eat lunch by TONYONG's mom. Haha. Chuan Khai's at the cinema buying ticket. We're watching Shrek 3. And Chuan Khai only bought <<4>> tickets where as there's 5 ppl!!! Arghz.. i have to sit beside strangers cause of him lor. Only row A and B left, he insisted on buying row B though we could watch other movie!! Ended up staring at the screen with head lifting up lor. Neck pain now thanks to MAH CHUAN KHAI. After the movie.. we planned to go Tom's. Just when we arrived there, it's CLOSED for Gawai!!!! So we went to TAO. Bought drinks for my stupid fellow friends lah. Haha~




this alan so wu liao...


mine at left->Chocolate Mint, alan's at right, Caramel something.. the drink tasted bad for me..


this alan is damn idiotic..


here's wad left for u guys~ enjoy. wakakaka!!

After drinking at Tao's.. we walked to Tun Jugah then to Sarawak Plaza, rest at KFC.. bought Faustine and Alan french fries and wedges since they're going back earlier. THen we went to Hartz after they went home. Some pictures for u ppl'''









Ate till like so full.. the chicken's dry.. only enjoyed eating the ice-cream. Haha. NO cake for me this b'day lor. sad.. After then, we went wandering around Parkson like a bunch of idiots. Hahaha... Kenny joined us not long after that. Then we went to Scoops. Tell u wad, the ice-cream isn't that tasty at all. Not worth paying that much for bloody stupid yuckish ice-cream. It's my own opinion.. didn't mean to be offensive. Esp Tonyong who enjoyed it a lot... haha~






Tonyong's ice-cream


stupid Kenny eating his ice-cream

The purpose i post these pictures is also to KEK Faustine!! Bwahahahaha~!!

Then went home with Ah Khai~ Haha.. well.. Lastly, A very Happy Birthday to myself~
Enjoyed myself today lor!! Haha, School's starting again.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.. cyaz!!

No comments: