May 27, 2007

Kenny's Party

I went to Sunday Market this afternoon around 2pm with my sister and her boyfriend. It's almost the same as the pasar malam as you all had been to. I assume that some of you might never been to a PASAR MALAM before. Especially the Thai girl. Hehe`

They're selling all kind of weird stuff. The snails that can be eaten. Rabbits!! So cute, fish.. and veggies. I bought LEKOR~ it tasted like ikan bilis since it is made from it. Stupid lekor, made me coughing now!! Argh!! Then, went to Satok. Nothing to watch except those malay people lar. Never liked that place before. Then around 4 went to Sarawak Plaza with Tonyong, Chuan Khai and Alan. We walked from Sarawak Plaza, then Tun Jugah and then Parkson. But still ended in Sarawak Plaza and bought a "beautiful" pouch. Haha~


tasted nice lar.. ==


Idiot alan and khai.. ==


Then took a drink at the Coffee Bean, which worsen my coughing. After that went to Kenny's house lor. BBQ SOMEMORE!! So my coughing got worse and worse. There's chicken wings, lamb...... and..... yeah drinks and no more stuff le. -- oh yeah, one more is corn! Haha~ Anyways, wish kenny a happy birthday lar. Then went to eat with Faustine. Her mom brought us to Jalan Song Kopi Tiam. Ate LOK LOK! FRIED FOOD!! Hahax.. then sent her home. After reaching home, went out to eat somemore. xD wondering why I just never get fat hor?? hehe~

Urmm.. nothing else leh. So sleepy. wanna go to sleep now. So.. BUAIZZ!

No comments: