May 14, 2007

FIRE!!!

I arrived at school around 6.20am. Then Mr. Tan (an annoying Akaun teacher) announced that we can't go into the class, have to gather at the "tapak perhimpunan". I remembered my school bus driver told me that the storeroom at the canteen there was burnt down. So I thought must have been this matter. A minor problem only mah. Then I was shocked to see that the top floor of Block C was completely BURNT DOWN!!!

COol~!! Very good~!! Hahaha.. finally something I've always dreamt of happended!! NOt really lar. The labs weren't burnt down. How sad... Because of the fire, 6 classes have to shift to our block. Making us changing our class. YIshh!! Eat sh*t. hehe..

well, have to wait for the whole block to be rebuilt. Exams will still be carried on.. HECK.. nothing else liao. Buaiz

No comments: