May 09, 2007

e-PPDa Competition in SMK TAHO

Urmm.. went to school this monday and Pn. Lim ( my counsellor teacher ) called me and said that I'm in the e-PPDa competition. I was like HUH?!?! But anyways, all the stuff was prepared by our teachers. So there's basically nothing to do lar... Hehe.. Thanks to those teachers lor, indeed they helped us A LOT! Actually they prepared all the things for us lar, we only sketched the stuff that we're suppose to do.

Pai seh pai seh.. The competition started on Wednesday. Only 7 schools went for the competition. My team consists of TONYONG, Magnus and of course me myself. Schools that went for the competition were, St. Joseph, SMK Batu Lintang, SMK Tun Abang Haji Openg, SMK TUNAZ, SMK Kuching High and DPHA Gapor. We're the first team to present... and the fact is.. I REALLY REALLY did a BAD job.. Sobs. Well, it's my first time. Everyone sucks at first time mah.. So cannot blame me!! Hehe..

WE went back straight after our presentation. HOpe we do get something for that competition. At least we did get certificate for it. Hiak hiak.. Sports Day tomorrow. Have to go.. no other choice! SObs** And term exam is coming so soon!! I've been absent from lessons for 3 weeks already. HOpe i can still manage to catch up what the teachers have taught for the past few weeks.

I think that's all from me now.. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!! Byezzz

No comments: