May 10, 2007

Sports Day ( Day 1 )

I did go to Padang Jubilee this morning! Look what a NICE student I am~ Hehe... OH no, should stop bragging about myself someday. Nothing interesting happended lar. About the marching part lo, PBSM and SCOUT didn't do really good. Felt so pity for them. Korlien TONYONG.

After that, went to DA WAN GONG to have breakfast with Winnie, Vivian and Amelia. You might wonder, why all girls eh? Hehe~ Jealous?? Then went back to Padang once more. I helped only a little little bit with the ISCF free drinks distribution. Sorry ar guys! Then went to HAI BAO WANG to have lunch with ISCF members` The food was just ok. NOt too nice or not too bad. Just moderate, you know lar..

Then went home liao lor, will announce which house will win 2molo~ I hope it's JINGGA!! JINGGA BOLEH x3!!!

No comments: