May 03, 2007

Down down down..

It seems that I'm moody recently. Don't feel like talking to people. Well the fact is, I still talk in class.. and kinda talkative though. Everything seems down as well, my internet connection, then it affects my games. My passion towards studies, DOWN as well... Even my brain is down, saw Tonyong's new bought clothes and it seems ugly to me.. Hehe... pai seh lar Tonyong..didn't mean to be offensive..

Urmm.. I met a Nigerian today.. He's like my new friend~ Haha~ ` He came to my house, asked for internet connection from my room and we talked so much. I was like.. HUH? Can't you guys apply yourself? Then they said, TMnet is gonna charge them over 1kMYR for installing streamyx. STREAMYX is damn crazy!! They've been earning a lot and keep providing really BAADDD service. Curse them!! Muahahahaha!! Oh yeah, forgot to bring Tonyong's stuff to school today!!! And put them in a difficult situation in school today.. have to say sorry to her lor. Guess that I'll just say it over here. Have been really forgetful.. wonder why hor.. @.@

Nothing else liao lar, Sports Day is coming so soon liao lor, then TERM EXAM..! Sh*t.. haven't study for it yet lar. ANyways, there won't be anything to study except Akaun.. HOho.. I'm just gonna wish everyone that they will get really good results lor, especially me.. HIak hiak.. ( really need a lot of BLESSING!! )

Bye now.. *sobs*

No comments: