May 25, 2007

Holiday STARTS NOW!!

I am so glad that test it over now... Despite the fact that I've been studying so hard, should really relax now. Actually didn't study for any subjects. That's what you call a "PRO". Hehe.. LAst day was BI paper2 and P.moral. I did really bad in P. Moral. Guess that I dun have any moral values. Sobs. Nvm, moving to the second point.

ALan is being so nice.. Wanna know why?


Because of this lor




dunno why he's being so nice, he gave me a Rm50 charity ticket to actually go and watch the movie. In other words, I don't have to pay for a single thing. Green Road was organising this charity stuff. Alan said his father was cheated to buy the ticket. How weird, but nvm, thanks to his dad.. I get to enjoy a F-O-C movie! Hiak hiak.. THanks ar Uncle~

I stepped a BEE and it STUNG my TOE!!!! ARRGHH!!! IT is SWELLING NOW!! Haiz.. stupid bee.. cause i killed it in the first place, i think it wants to revenge before dying. Haha~

I really have to say sorry to Tonyong for not bringing her Physics paper lar. Pai seh ar. kenny's holding a party tomorrow. Don't even know what to buy for him. Haiz.. dun go is the best. Wakaka~ Well, HAPPY HOLDIDAY TO THOSE WHO ARE ON HOLIDAY. @.@

No comments: