May 17, 2007

OH NO!!

I played Poker in class with my classmates today. And the bet was SWEETS` Haha~ Involved no money arr.. So don't get misunderstood. The police still can't find out who actually burnt the school. How uneffective. tsk tsk tsk... It's a shame that Tonyong still refer them as CSI. WUAKKSS..

Oh yeah, one more thing happended in school today!! Me, Han Ching and Goh Tee Yong broke 3 window pane today!!! A window pane cost like Rm5 each!! It means that we have to pay Rm15. If it weren't that stupid Goh Tee Yong, nothing would have happended!! I was playing with Han Ching and he suddenly pushed me from behind and I knocked into Han Ching. Luckily Han Ching had his bag on his back. If not, he would have cut himself. We made Ah Goh(hehe) to pay Rm10. Me and Han Ching which is totally "innocent" are paying for Rm2.50 each person~ HOho, being mean again. Sorry lar Ah Goh! It's your fault what.

I'm doing the ULBS (Ujian Lisan Berdasarkan Sekolah-if i'm not wrong) tomorrow. My passage is 2 pages long. How am I going to memorize the whole thing by tomorrow. Nvm nvm.. I'll do my best lar. And "OBSERVER" from my tagboard, mind to show yourself?? Hehe. Test also starts tomorrow leh!! To all who is taking their exam. Good luck to you all lar. JIA YOU.. BYE, go to study now liao. As if I'm going to!! Hahax!!

No comments: